6 Essential Stats that Prove Having A Mobile App Is Right for You
As a small business owner, it’s essential to retain the customers you have as attracting new customers costs nearly seven times the amount it does to retain an existing one. What’s also important is that your customers are 14 times more likely to purchase from you than a new customer.
Here are the facts:
- 86% of consumers indicate loyalty is primarily driven by likability and 83% of consumers say trust. (Rare)
- 47% of customers would change to a competitor within a day of encountering poor customer service. (24/7)
- 60% of mobile coupon users say they will “gladly switch brands to use a coupon” (GfK)
- Almost 30% of SMBs estimated that 71-90% of their customers visited more than once last year. (Belly)
- 32% of executives say retaining existing customers is a priority (Forbes)
- 66% of companies that saw a decrease in customer loyalty over the past year do not have a mobile app (Apptentive)
Building a successful business is a numbers game. So how do you get and keep more customers at lower costs?
Continue reading “6 Essential Stats that Prove Having A Mobile App Is Right for You”